But then, as noted above, I came home and had a reality check. My doctors appointment didn't have wonderful news and now I sit here wondering what my future holds. My doctor told me things are getting worse, which I knew would happen. It's different to realize it's happening right now. I tried to explain to my support systems that I'm very worried but I don't know if they can understand the real extent of my worry. They tell me it will be fine, but is that really the case?? Looking for inspiration....
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Back to reality
The love of my life. What can I say... He loves every piece of me. I never thought I would find someone who could love me completely. I look down and see something so grotesque most of the time. He doesn't see it, or so he says. He sees me for me, who I am on the inside. Here we are in Cancun, having the time of our lives. Before him, I would have spent the entire trip looking for ways to cover up my malformation. This trip, I spent only a small amount of time doing so. He has inspired me to love myself and not let this disorder stop me from truly enjoying things such as this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment